CPR4LIFE USA Course Policies in Minneapolis, MN
Once you register for a course, all of these policies apply to YOU.
Blended learning courses in St. Paul, MN and surrounding areas
Participants enrolled in a Blended Learning course are required to attend the mandatory online training before attending the in-person skills class. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this requirement.If a person who enrolls does not complete the on-line blended learning portion before the scheduled start of the in-person skills class, they cannot attend the class, and they are not eligible for a refund or to reschedule.
In the event an applicant is required to cancel their participation in a scheduled course, the following guidelines apply:
- If a cancellation is received five (5) days or more in advance of the originally scheduled class, a $25 cancellation fee is deducted from the amount refunded.
- If a cancellation is received four (4) days in advance of the originally scheduled course, 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
- There will be no refund of the course fee if the cancellation is made less than 72 hours before the scheduled start of the course. There are no exceptions.
Where applicable, each student will be allowed only one (1) reschedule if the reschedule is done five (5) days in advance of the originally scheduled course. A $20 reschedule fee will be applied and paid via invoice. It is required that the invoice be paid in full before the class can be attended. Failure to pay the invoice will result in the applicant not being allowed to participate in the class, and no refund or reschedule will be allowed.
All reschedules must be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information is required in the email:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Course name
- The date and time of the originally scheduled class
We can only allow a reschedule if there are seats available in that particular class, and the rescheduled class must be conducted by CPR4LIFE USA.
All emergencies are at the discretion of the owner of CPR4LIFE USA, and there is no guarantee that an emergency situation will ensure or warrant a reschedule.
To help keep classes running as scheduled in a timely manner and with respect to all those in attendance, please make every effort to arrive on time! Acceptable late arrival times are as follows:
- For Blended Learning courses, attendees should be no more than five (5) minutes late.
- For all other courses, attendees should be no more than fifteen (15) minutes late.
Showing up later than what is listed in this Late Arrival policy will result in the following:
- No refund, and
- No reschedule!